Virtual Cafe Chat
October 6, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
- Full, fair, meaningful, material disclosure
- Efficient capital markets
- Long-term-ism, and
- Sound corporate governance
- Valerie Haertel, Head of Global Investor Relations at BNY Mellon and 2015-2016 Chair, Advocacy Committee, NIRI Board of Directors, and
- Ted Allen, Director, Regulatory Affairs and Practice Resources, NIRI National.
Access Program Replay
FED UP? A New Look at Economic and Monetary Policies as Rate Hikes Loom
September 27, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
The NIRI Virtual Chapter is pleased to announce our first webinar of the 2016-17 program year: a renewed discussion on economic and monetary policies as the Fed once again considers raising interest rates.
We are pleased to welcome back Sara House, Vice President and Economist with Wells Fargo Securities. During this session, she will re-examine whether rising rates are already priced into market valuations or if investors are betting on the Fed to delay in the wake of the recent market correction and a strong U.S. dollar. In addition, she will explore:
- The indicators the Federal Reserve monitors as the catalysts for rate hikes
- Which of the 10 major sectors of the economy are safer or more vulnerable
- How IROs can prepare and anticipate the effect on balance sheets, capital allocations and the company’s ownership base
- U.S. and global economic fundamentals and expectations for growth
- Expectations on interest rate changes and the pace of change
Access Program Replay
NIRI Virtual Chapter Announces 2016-2017 Board of Directors
June 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
The Virtual Chapter (VC) (www.nirivirtual.org) of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) today announced the election of the Board of Directors for the 2016-2017 Program Year that will begin June 16, 2016. Sheryl Joyce, Head of Marketing, Perfect Channel LTD, and Tripp Sullivan, President, SCR Partners LLC, have been elected Co-Presidents. Click Here for the complete list of the new Virtual Chapter board members.
The NIRI Virtual Chapter relies on the support of financial and in-kind sponsors to gain access to new technology platforms, for connecting with members, as well as thought leadership that fosters the exchange of ideas through programming and member interaction. As a result, we are grateful for the support of our sponsors who contribute to our success and look forward to another year of strong partnerships. Our Gold Level Sponsors include Broadridge®, S&P Global Market Intelligence and TalkPoint; Silver Level Sponsors include IPREO and Q4; and Bronze Level Sponsors include Business Wire®, Corbin Perception, Craib Design & Communications and Pressley Johnson Design.