NIRI Virtual Announces 4 IRC Scholarships Available to Virtual Chapter Members!
In an effort to help members round out their knowledge and skills, the NIRI Virtual Chapter (NIRI VC) will be offering four Investor Relations Charter (IRC™) scholarships for the 2017 March and June testing windows.
The deadline for submissions are due by Monday, March 6, 2017. Please email your written application and submit any questions to NIRI Virtual’s co-presidents, Tripp Sullivan: firstname.lastname@example.org and Sheryl Joyce: email@example.com.
For full details on these scholarships, please go to VC Announces IRC Scholarship Available to Members01-17-2017 !
Leveraging Wall Street for a Better IR Strategy
February 21, 2017 – 12:00 pm ET
- Describe the hedge fund investment strategy in the wake of a close election and new administration
- Utilize the hedge fund investment trends as part of your IR strategy
- Apply key themes from the 2016 Investor Survey for a more effective IR website
Investor Perception Studies: Ensure your Messaging is on Track
January 10, 2017 – 12:00 pm ET
SEC Tick Size Pilot Program
December 13, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
- Discuss the variables being tested and evaluated during the pilot.
- Hear from an NYSE representative and corporate IRO as they discuss their perspectives.
- Review preliminary results on securities of group 1 and 2 liquidity and market quality.
ICE|NYSE; Raj Mehan, Director, Investor Relations & Financial Planning & Analysis, and Asst Treasurer; and Ronald A. Parham, Sr. Director of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Columbia Sportswear Company.
IR Roadmap: Annual Planning and Development
December 1, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
Investor Outreach is a critical element of an IR program. Carefully developing an IR Marketing plan will help you improve your program’s effectiveness while optimizing you and your management team’s time.
Join us as we:
- Share best-in-class strategies for developing an annual IR marketing program
- Explore technologies to track and measure IR activity and progress towards IR marketing goals
- Review tools and techniques to utilize in outreach program development
Next Generation Surveillance: Turning Intelligence into Actionable Insight
October 25, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
With the capital markets growing in complexity, stock surveillance is becoming a critical part of a successful IR program. But what does all this data mean and how do you leverage it day-to-day?
During this session, we will:
- Examine market structure and the options market
- Discuss the benefits of stock surveillance in supporting IR activities
- Provide examples of how companies stay ahead of the market