Investor Perception Studies: Ensure your Messaging is on Track
January 10, 2017 – 12:00 pm ET
SEC Tick Size Pilot Program
December 13, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
- Discuss the variables being tested and evaluated during the pilot.
- Hear from an NYSE representative and corporate IRO as they discuss their perspectives.
- Review preliminary results on securities of group 1 and 2 liquidity and market quality.
ICE|NYSE; Raj Mehan, Director, Investor Relations & Financial Planning & Analysis, and Asst Treasurer; and Ronald A. Parham, Sr. Director of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Columbia Sportswear Company.
IR Roadmap: Annual Planning and Development
December 1, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
Investor Outreach is a critical element of an IR program. Carefully developing an IR Marketing plan will help you improve your program’s effectiveness while optimizing you and your management team’s time.
Join us as we:
- Share best-in-class strategies for developing an annual IR marketing program
- Explore technologies to track and measure IR activity and progress towards IR marketing goals
- Review tools and techniques to utilize in outreach program development
Next Generation Surveillance: Turning Intelligence into Actionable Insight
October 25, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
With the capital markets growing in complexity, stock surveillance is becoming a critical part of a successful IR program. But what does all this data mean and how do you leverage it day-to-day?
During this session, we will:
- Examine market structure and the options market
- Discuss the benefits of stock surveillance in supporting IR activities
- Provide examples of how companies stay ahead of the market
Learning Objectives. After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe current trends in the capital markets and how it impacts trading.
- Describe and discuss the options market and how it works.
- Explain the components of a stock surveillance program and how it can benefit IR.
Virtual Cafe Chat
October 6, 2016 – 12:00 pm ET
- Full, fair, meaningful, material disclosure
- Efficient capital markets
- Long-term-ism, and
- Sound corporate governance
- Valerie Haertel, Head of Global Investor Relations at BNY Mellon and 2015-2016 Chair, Advocacy Committee, NIRI Board of Directors, and
- Ted Allen, Director, Regulatory Affairs and Practice Resources, NIRI National.