Virtual Café Chat
Have you ever wished that you could “pick the brain” of another IRO over a cup of coffee?
Well, now you can.
Join the Virtual Café Chat sessions. This unique forum allows chapter members to connect by phone in a virtual “coffee house” environment to discuss and exchange ideas and experiences relevant to IROs.
- Participation is voluntary but not anonymous. Participants agree to share their name and affiliation with the group for possible follow-up networking.
- Pre-registration is encouraged. Participation is limited to a maximum of 12 members per call.
- Sessions are moderated by experienced IR practitioners, consultants or suppliers.
- Discussions are “off the record”. The call is not recorded and no transcript is made.
- The opinions expressed during Virtual Café Chat sessions are strictly those of the individual(s) involved.
Benefits of Visiting the Virtual Café
- Expand your global network of IR contacts
- Enhance your professional development
- Gain immediate advice and insight on issues of import to you
- Receive a summary of key take-aways and contact info for participants
Virtual Café Chat Recaps
Recaps of past programs are archived for member access. View archives.